Jetty is restarted 3 times during install
Added by François ARMAND over 1 year ago.
Updated over 1 year ago.
This is due to the fact that
service-webapp is doing a check when jetty is not running, then restart when config (passwords ?) change, then a last restart at the end of the install script.
So we should disable the cfengine-originating restarts during boot (with a
-d it_s_bootstrap or by calling a
rudder_init bundle which is the only entry point for install in
rudder-init, which would be a very GOOD enhancement)
- Target version changed from 7.0.0~beta1 to 900
During an install, rudder-init calls the agent to execute a bunch of password propagation in every files, and which ensure that rudder-jetty is up (rudder_webapp), and then restart rudder-jetty, as well as others services because passwords changed (system_reload_rudder_services)
Then rudder-init restart rudder-jetty, simply because it can
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee set to Alexis Mousset
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/1721
- Target version changed from 900 to 7.0.0~beta2
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.0.0~beta2 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom