Persist revisions of node inventories in fact-repository
Web - Nodes & inventories
We want to capture history of facts about the state of rudder. Facts are data not own by rudder users. A received inventory is a fact. A config parameter in
rudder-web.properties is a fact. A setting (from setting API) is NOT a fact, it's a configuration. A node property may be a fact (for example when set by datasources plugin) but is generally not (when the user choose what value it has).
The resolution of the node property value through inheritance is a special kind of fact that we will call a
deduction (even if the user owns each component of the data, it has no way to control the resulting value). Same goes for generated configuration on a node.
The first simple case of fact is node inventories: we will store them in a new repository:
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from 7.0.0~beta1 to 7.0.0~beta2
- Subject changed from Persist node revisions in fact-repository to Persist revisions of node inventories in fact-repository
- Related to User story #3058: Be able to historize inventories PARTIALLY (keep required ones for UI, but not others) added
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/3881
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Related to Bug #20040: error at start of change validation plugin, datasource & create-node-api in 7.0 added
- Related to Bug #20046: Plugin does not compile in 7.0.0~beta2 added
- Related to Bug #20044: Auth backends does not compile in 7.0.0~beta2 added
- Related to Bug #20047: Plugin does not compile in 7.0.0~beta2 added
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.0.0~beta2 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom