Saving groups in the rules UI is broken
Added by Raphael GAUTHIER over 1 year ago.
Updated over 1 year ago.
Each time we save a rule, a "group:" prefix is added to the group IDs.
Moreover, in the Groups list we should display the name of the groups instead of their id.
- Has duplicate Bug #19877: Rule editor add a `group:` prefix on each save for group id added
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/3867
- Target version changed from 7.0.0~beta1 to 7.0.0~beta2
- Target version changed from 7.0.0~beta2 to 7.0.0~beta1
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom