technique cannot be compile if name contains \\"x
Added by Nicolas CHARLES over 1 year ago.
Updated over 1 year ago.
technique name is `test escaping for \\"x`
with this name, compilation fails, otherwise it works ok
- Target version changed from 7.0.0~beta1 to 900
- Target version changed from 900 to 7.0.0~beta2
- Target version changed from 7.0.0~beta2 to 7.0.0~beta3
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Benoît PECCATTE
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Alexis Mousset
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/3992
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.0.0~beta3 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom