Strict mode of file_key_value_present_option does not introduce unwanted escpaing characters
- Related to Bug #18944: Value replacement in "File key-value present" and "File keys-values present" methods doesn't work correctly in some cases. added
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/1307
- Target version changed from 6.1.16 to 6.1.17
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:264b7b5d661c4f3644072236b298fab97a75fdd5.
- Project changed from ncf to Rudder
- Category changed from Generic methods - File Management to Generic methods
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 6.1.17 and 6.2.11 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom