wrong option name in rudder package command
doc says it should be exact_version but value is exact-version
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/3870
I think we want the option to be
--exact-verion (like in
install-file). Underscore in shell commands are very uncomon.
- Status changed from In progress to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.0.0~beta2 which was released today.
- Category set to Packaging
Also available in: Atom