/root/.pgpass and /opt/rudder/etc/rudder-web.properties have rudder_parameters.rudder_file_edit_header on Rudder 7.0
Added by Nicolas CHARLES over 1 year ago.
Updated over 1 year ago.
because initial policies don't define the rudder-parameters.json file
However, /opt/rudder/etc/rudder-web.properties should not have this header
1 (1 open — 0 closed)
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Nicolas CHARLES
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/1722
- Target version changed from 7.0.0~beta2 to 7.0.0~beta3
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.0.0~beta3 which was released today.
- Related to Bug #21200: pgpass still containes rudder_file_edit_header parameter unexpanded added
Also available in: Atom