Add a way to load/unload rule revision in LDAP
Web - Config management
For now, we don't have an other mean than "is in LDAP" to generate policies related to a rule.
So if we want to have a way to do a rollout, we need to be able to load & unload a rule revision from git to LDAP.
Moreover, that rule should not be editable in the ldap tree or from API, only readable, and with a specific message "rule revision loaded from git, can't be edited".
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/3949
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.0.0~beta2 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom