User story #20261
Add a warning in plugin page if a version mismatches rudder patch one
We put effort to have all plugins published with rudder patch version to avoid API change.
We (of course) tolerate a different patch version (because most of the time, it just works), but we need to at least warn in plugin page that it is not the correct one.
=> add a warning message for each plugin in incorrect version
1 (1 open — 0 closed)
- Target version changed from 7.0.0~rc1 to 7.0.0~rc2
- Target version changed from 7.0.0~rc2 to 7.0.0~rc3
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
Actually, we lose rudder version during plugin build refactoring, and so we are not able to compare on it.
We need to add "main-build.conf" in plugin jar, and read it to get the rudder version.
- Related to Bug #20514: Copy main-build.conf into plugin jar added
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/4085
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.0.0~rc3 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom