Rudder-pkg tests timeout sometimes
It seems that each individual test is by default limited to a 200ms execution time which may be a too strict limit when the ci is busy.
We should disable this time limit.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/4037
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 6.1.18, 6.2.12 and 7.0.0~rc2 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom