unexpected reports with checkGenericFileContent
Added by Nicolas CHARLES over 1 year ago.
Updated 4 months ago.
enabling the deletion of lines only, in a file, gives the deletion is repaired :
checkGenericFileContent (8.0) /tmp/content /tmp/content
The file /tmp/content was successfully updated
No content was given to check file /tmp/content, skipping
in 7.0, but surely in other versoins of Rudder
- Target version changed from 6.1.19 to 6.1.20
- Target version changed from 6.1.20 to 6.1.21
- Target version changed from 6.1.21 to old 6.1 issues to relocate
- Target version changed from old 6.1 issues to relocate to 7.2.4
- Regression set to No
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Nicolas CHARLES
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Alexis Mousset
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/1806
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.2.4 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom