when a rule is disabled we cannot see its associated directives
It's only when we try to add directives that we see them, but the directive tab is empty.
- Related to Bug #18672: when there's a disabled directive in a rule, it's really hard to see added
- Related to Bug #10582: No difference between enabled and disabled directive when filter is active added
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/4160
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.0.1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom