Duplicate classes RudderUserDetails
Architecture - Internal libs
During a refactoring, we duplicated (in place of moving)
This can lead to really suprising behaviour, and it's a suprise nothing broke.
Old RudderUserDetails does not seem to be used in plugins.
CurrentUser (the incorrect one) is used in ChangeValidation, so we will need to keep a stub for compat if we want to do it in 6.2.
For that, I propose to do the change in 7.0 only and only backport if an user-visible problem is discovered because of that.
1 (1 open — 0 closed)
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/4162
- Target version changed from 7.0.1 to 7.0.2
- Target version changed from 7.0.2 to 6.2.13
We decided to target 6.2 branch for that ticket that is needed for oauth plugin
- Related to Bug #20735: Counterpart of 20734: update import for RudderUserDetails added
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 6.2.13, 7.0.2 and 7.1.0~rc1 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom