Allow rudderc to parse generic methods metadata directly from
This will allow avoiding to rely on
ncf.py anf an external translation tool, and avoid the trouble of maintaining a duplicate version of this information on Rudder servers.
rudderc will be able to read all metadata at each call directly from
- Assignee set to Alexis Mousset
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis Mousset to Félix DALLIDET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/4310
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Parent task set to #21197
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.2.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom