Focus change on the first character in input box for method's condition
Added by Elaad FURREEDAN 9 months ago.
Updated 4 months ago.
Web - Technique editor
Try to add a string in the input box of a method, you will see that only the first caracter will be enter and the focus change so the reste of the string will not be register (See gif)
- Target version changed from 7.0.5 to 7.0.6
- Target version changed from 7.0.6 to 7.0.7
- Target version changed from 7.0.7 to 7.0.8
- Target version changed from 7.0.8 to 1002
- Target version changed from 1002 to 7.1.7
- Has duplicate Bug #21912: when we type the condition on a generic method, we loose focus after the first character added
- Target version changed from 7.1.7 to 7.1.8
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/4566
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Subject changed from Focus change on the firest caracter in input box for method's condition to Focus change on the first character in input box for method's condition
- Regression set to No
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.1.8 and 7.2.2 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom