Add vulnerability check on dependencies
Added by Alexis Mousset 9 months ago.
Updated 2 months ago.
dotnet has built-in tooling for this:
dotnet list package --vulnerable --include-transitive
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Alexis Mousset
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis Mousset to Félix DALLIDET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-agent-windows/pull/628
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset dsc:commit:rudder-agent-windows|8635dd43527e499d6ea84e2ace3b09f6180a56b7.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder plugin dsc v7.2.0-2.2
Also available in: Atom