Chart show the tooltips only when clicking
Trivial - no functional impact | cosmetic
It bothers me each time
I upgrade my rudder instance to 7.2.
On the dashboard page it's seem that the chart doesn't show the tooltip anymore. The tooltip does show up only when clicking on the chart just before the next page is load.
I can be available to show you or upload a video is needed.
- Assignee set to Elaad FURREEDAN
I can reproduce with the lower diagrams ("Nodes by overall compliance" and "Node breakdown").
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee changed from Elaad FURREEDAN to Raphael GAUTHIER
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/4529
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.2.1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom