Missing epoch string in search node query from pie chart
When a node has an epoch in his version, the redirection to the search node page lead to an empty table when we try to click on the pie chart by agent version.
It's due to the missing epoch from the version in URL query.
(\d+:)? at the beginning of the regex for the agent version
1 (1 open — 0 closed)
- Related to Bug #22012: Node search by version faild when there is epoch in agent version added
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Elaad FURREEDAN
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Elaad FURREEDAN to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/4550
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Related to Bug #22134: Click on graph node with "applying" compliance lead to JS error added
- Related to deleted (Bug #22134: Click on graph node with "applying" compliance lead to JS error )
Also available in: Atom