Delete action for node is not the correct one because of merge
In #21330 we changed the default for node delete mode WHEN the property is not set. But when we merged an update on the default rudder-web.property, it also merged the fact that the property is defined and so #21330 is ignored.
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Alexis Mousset
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/4580
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.2.2 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom