Bug #22015: Missing epoch string in search node query from pie chart
Bug #22131: Change in lib for node dashboard in home page makes it non clickable anymore
In dashboard in graph by OS, click for some OS lead to AIX
The middle graph (by OS) sometime leads to AIX, not the correct OS type.
The problem is that if the OS name given does not matches the backend name, the query default back to the first in list (AIX):
Centos like that is ok:
"CentOS" like that (what is given by cliking in the graph) leads to AIX.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
- Related to Bug #22134: Click on graph node with "applying" compliance lead to JS error added
- Subject changed from Change in graph lib for dashboard also breaks by OS click, always lead to AIX to In dashboard in graph by OS, click for some OS lead to AIX
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Alexis Mousset
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/4589
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Target version changed from 7.2.3 to 7.2.2
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.2.2 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom