Apache webapp config is marked as conffile and not replaced on upgrade to 7.2
Major - prevents use of part of Rudder | no simple workaround
I hate Rudder for that
Operational - other Techniques | Rudder settings | Plugins
On a server upgraded from 6.2 to 7.2:
dpkg --status rudder-webapp [...] Conffiles: [...] /opt/rudder/etc/rudder-apache-webapp-ssl.conf 30bffffed29ab28e50cb4de63d9ed23a obsolete /opt/rudder/etc/rudder-apache-webapp-nossl.conf 14ad56470c5bf67c488948831726077d obsolete /opt/rudder/etc/rudder-apache-webapp-common.conf 3609f38502fde25b9923804ff2759a87 obsolete [...]
which seems to prevent replacement of these files by the new versions from rudder-server (which are not conffiles in rudder-server package).
These files were marked as conffiles in the rudder-webapp package <7.2 but not anymore so I don't exactly understand why they are still marked with the transition package.
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ about 2 months ago
- Target version changed from 7.2.4 to 7.2.5
Updated by Benoît PECCATTE 26 days ago
- Severity set to Major - prevents use of part of Rudder | no simple workaround
- UX impact set to I hate Rudder for that
- User visibility set to Operational - other Techniques | Rudder settings | Plugins
- Priority changed from 0 to 98