On rhel postinst uses yum creating a deadlock
Added by Benoît PECCATTE 2 months ago.
Updated about 2 months ago.
Because postinst calls agent check which calls inventory which calls yum to list waiting upgrades
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Benoît PECCATTE
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Alexis Mousset
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/2698
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Subject changed from on rhel postinst uses yum creating a deadlock to On rhel postinst uses yum creating a deadlock
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.1.10 and 7.2.4 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom