User story #22206: Allow user to define custom roles in rudder-user.xml
Reloading user must discared previously registered custom-roles
For now, it is not done and so it means that newly parsed roles are ignored because they override existing name (the same role, when loaded first).
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/4661
- Category set to Server components
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.3.0~rc1 which was released today.
- Related to Bug #23098: Plugin cannot add custom roles or it will be overwritten by boot custom roles added
Also available in: Atom