User story #22206: Allow user to define custom roles in rudder-user.xml
Password tag should be optionnal and default to bcrypt encoding
It makes no sense for when there is an external authentication.
And it makes no sense to default to plain text password when the hash is not specified.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/4671
- Subject changed from Password tag should be optionnal to Password tag should be optionnal and default to bcrypt encoding
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from 7.3.0~rc1 to 7.3.0
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.3.0 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom