Technique "APT package manager configuration": It is very complex to use
I simply wanted to add a repository in my apts list, however, it took me several trials with it to figure out which options were to be setted to achieve this.
Some text clarifications or description would help
Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 9 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/153
Technical review needed on this PR: https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/153
Updated by Nicolas PERRON over 9 years ago
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.4.7, which was released today.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2013-July/000041.html
- The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog24
- Download information: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/Download/