In the Configuration Management page, sorting on compliance % doesn't sort correctly
Web - Compliance & node report
When trying to sort the table by compliance, the result is 92 - 92 - 100 - 100 - 100 - 50 - 100 - 100 - 92 - 100 - 100 - 87 - 100 -100 -100 -100 -100 -100 -N/A -N/A -N/A -N/A
It looks as if it is sorting by the content of the <td>, which is a <a href>, rather than by %
- Target version changed from 2.3.8 to 2.3.9
This is fixed apprently, can you please find the related commit.
it's not fixed , see attachment Screenshot-5.png
- Status changed from 8 to In progress
- Assignee changed from Arthur ANGLADE to Nicolas CHARLES
Sorry about that, I was sure that Arthur fixed it...
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Released
Ah ! That was just that ! Thanks !
Also available in: Atom