Rudder can not start if a Technique has a Constraint error
Added by François ARMAND about 10 years ago.
Updated about 8 years ago.
Web - Config management
The application starting process is stopped if a Technique with a "Constraint" error (for example because of a bad type) is in the library.
In such a case, a ConstraintException is launched.
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Nicolas CHARLES
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:b07093ba3d67703a0548896050eae3634f3008ea.
Applied in changeset commit:16005a6e0ca1b5309c839b74744e87ab555d59e3.
Applied in changeset commit:e48d56661abbf4a15e301cdb62a337fb74531ffd.
Applied in changeset commit:c155af9227754c8213cce158266e3c0eb345453e.
Applied in changeset commit:af0cfc1a1daa86c900cdb6a2480d79da7b37b1e0.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Project changed from 17 to Rudder
- Category set to Web - Config management
Also available in: Atom