Each time we visit the Event Log page, the used memory of Rudder goes up, and don't seem to be GCed
I've noticed that when I go on the Event Log page, the Old space utilization of the JVM grows by around 8 MB, and is never reclaimed after. Login out doesn't free the memory; there must be something wrong going on.
After a while (eating 800 MB), two full garbage collection occurs, and we returns to 100 MB Old Space Utilisation
Happens on all versions of Rudder
Updated by Nicolas PERRON almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Discussion
- Assignee set to Nicolas CHARLES
Nicolas CHARLES wrote:
Displaying empty pages leads to the same memory usage. So it is probably not linked to that
Remark : there were only 2 FGC runnning before this test, and the app was running for a bit more than 16 hours
Is there any clue, now ?
Updated by Matthieu CERDA almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Rejected to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.6.18, which was released today.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2014-October/000110.html
- The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog26
- Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/