Deleting packages on Red Hat / CentOS doesn't work
Due to the way package name detection works with yum and in CFEngine, CFEngine was trying to run commandes like "rpm -e tree.*".
This is easily solved by using the CFEngine body package_method named "package_delete_convention".
Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 10 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to Nicolas CHARLES
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/144
Nico, please review the PR at https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/144.
Updated by Nicolas PERRON over 10 years ago
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.4.7, which was released today.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2013-July/000041.html
- The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog24
- Download information: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/Download/