User story #3847closed
User story #3843: Technique 'Group management': Set GID of group
handle gid when when creating groups
This is the implemntation part of #3843, based on Olvier Mauras pull request.
The main goal is to allow to create group with a specific gid
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 10 years ago
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to Nicolas PERRON
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/167
Pull request here : https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/167
Updated by Olivier Mauras about 10 years ago
Could you please review this new pull request for version 3.1 which implement a checkbox for nationally enforce group content.
Updated by Nicolas CHARLES almost 10 years ago
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas PERRON to Jonathan CLARKE
- Target version changed from Ideas (not version specific) to 2.6.11
- Pull Request changed from https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/167 to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/287
I created a PR targeted to 2.6 with Olivier's commit
Jon, oculd you review it please ?
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ almost 10 years ago
- Pull Request changed from https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/287 to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/288
rebase 3.0 version here: https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/288
opening another issue with 3.1 version
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.6.11, which was released today.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2014-March/000077.html
- The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog26
- Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/