Documentation is missing some more level 2 headers
Asciidoc helpfully outputs a warning when this happens when the order is wrong (ie H3 after H1) but does not detect when a H2 is missing in between other H2s (for example).
Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to Matthieu CERDA
- Pull Request changed from https://github.com/Normation/rudder-doc/pull/27 to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-doc/pull/28
PR available for review: https://github.com/Normation/rudder-doc/pull/28
Matthieu, can you review it for me please? If OK, please merge on GitHub, then do a manual merging to upper branches to make sure this gets fixed on the website ASAP.
Updated by Nicolas PERRON over 9 years ago
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.4.9, which was released today.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2013-October/000049.html
- The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog24
- Download information: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/Download/