Reporting message that state that curl is missing should be clearer
in promise common/inventory/1.0/fetchFusionTools.cf we try to install utilities for Fusion inventory.
But the message reprted by this promises is not clear at all :
Oct 7 06:50:40 rtplin14 rudder: R: @@Inventory@@result_error@@inventory-all@@inventory-all@@00@@tools@@None@@2013-10-07 06:50:39-04:00##c1ae45d6-549f-44b4-a627-9057fb2894e5@#Can't copy fusion utilities. Fusion might not work
Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/215
PR available, see https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/215.
Updated by Nicolas PERRON over 6 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.4.12 which was released today.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2013-November/000061.html * The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog24 * Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/