User story #4103
Reduce Directive information size
The panel above each Directive is very large and confusing. We should reduce its size and reorganize information from it.
A summary of all changes =>
- Directive Settings =>> Directive information
- less space between linges of the information section
- Description as field, not a title (like multi instance)
- RudderID should be displayed in the same section
- description should have 2 line height, and same width than other line (if possible)
- exchange place between priority and description
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 6 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.8.0~rc1, which was released on Friday 25/10/2013.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2013-October/000057.html * The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog28 * Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/