User manual doesn't mention Debian wheezy support
Added by Jonathan CLARKE over 9 years ago.
Updated about 8 years ago.
The following operating systems are supported for Rudder Nodes and packages are available for these platforms:
Debian GNU/Linux 5 (Lenny)
Debian GNU/Linux 6 (Squeeze)
Microsoft Windows Server 2000
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-doc/pull/38
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:a7a6c24bbcd9cebdb8876555789f9f6f0fc602a8.
Applied in changeset commit:ca091043a1f22a23c28d18a57dba0a88436befba.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.4.12 which was released today.
- Project changed from 30 to Rudder
- Category set to Documentation
Also available in: Atom