User story #4131
Add informations about firewall for rudder-webapp
"missing" information is about the firewall, since you ask to disable SELinux, you should ask to open port 80 AND port 443 for the web interface.
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee set to Jonathan CLARKE
- Target version set to 2.8.0
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-doc/pull/41
Thank you Jean!
Jon can you look into these pull requests ?
They both needs to be retargeted in branches/rudder/2.8, but you can still validated their content
Since we link only one pull request by issue i created #4135
Updated by Nicolas CHARLES about 6 years ago
I'm not sure of the location of the section about https in the doc
HTTPS is not redhat specific, so it should be stated in http://www.rudder-project.org/rudder-doc-2.8/rudder-doc.html#configure_the_network
And the firewall config may nicely fit in the handbook at the bottom
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.8.3, which was released today.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2014-March/000079.html * The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog28 * Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/