Empty Select ?
I'am working on my Xorg configuration technique and I would like to have an empty select for Xorg modules.
In the rudder Metadata documentation :
There's an MAYBEEMPTY tag for INPUT but not for select list, who can I get an empty list?
Updated by Matthieu CERDA over 6 years ago
- Category set to Web - Config management
- Status changed from New to Discussion
- Assignee set to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Priority changed from N/A to 3
- Target version set to 2.8.2
Thanks for reporting the issue Christophe.
Vince, can you please tell me if there is any limitation preventing the use of MAYBEEMPTY with SELECT1-type metadata variables ?
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 6 years ago
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to Christophe Nowicki
You can use maybeEmpty on select list, but to be able to select an empty value, you need to add an empty item
<ITEM> <LABEL> Your label</LABEL> <VALUE></VALUE> </ITEM>
Is it working for you ?