Necessary entries in the apache2 sysconfig of SLES systems are missing
The packaging does not include necessary entries in the apache2 sysconfig of SLES systems
Updated by Matthieu CERDA about 10 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Matthieu CERDA to Jonathan CLARKE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/197
PR ready.Context: this edition that was already done was:
- Done only at installation, needed to be done if the required entry is missing instead
- Done on all RPM based machines, whereas it is not needed on RHEL type machines
Corrected by this PR !
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ about 10 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.6.10 which was released today.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2014-January/000070.html
- The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog26
- Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/