Necessary entries in the apache2 sysconfig of SLES systems are missing
The packaging does not include necessary entries in the apache2 sysconfig of SLES systems
Updated by Matthieu CERDA about 6 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Matthieu CERDA to Jonathan CLARKE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/197
PR ready.Context: this edition that was already done was:
- Done only at installation, needed to be done if the required entry is missing instead
- Done on all RPM based machines, whereas it is not needed on RHEL type machines
Corrected by this PR !
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ about 6 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.6.10 which was released today.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2014-January/000070.html * The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog26 * Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/