Necessary entries in the apache2 sysconfig of SLES systems are missing
Added by Matthieu CERDA over 9 years ago.
Updated over 7 years ago.
The packaging does not include necessary entries in the apache2 sysconfig of SLES systems
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Matthieu CERDA to Jonathan CLARKE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/197
Context: this edition that was already done was:
- Done only at installation, needed to be done if the required entry is missing instead
- Done on all RPM based machines, whereas it is not needed on RHEL type machines
Corrected by this PR !
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to Matthieu CERDA
Comment in the PR to address, please fix and merge.
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Discussion
Matthieu, this is missing just one character to be merged, could you update it please?
- Status changed from Discussion to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:8ad610d8b222d99c2c989e62093e60d2a7c561c2.
Applied in changeset commit:d345004954f03ad67f482a622e7b42cbd6c0cf2d.
- Target version changed from 2.4.13 to 2.6.10
Since we will not make any more releases of 2.4 version, moving all those issues to 2.6
- Subject changed from The packaging does not include necessary entries in the apache2 sysconfig of SLES systems to Necessary entries in the apache2 sysconfig of SLES systems are missing
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.6.10 which was released today.
- Project changed from 34 to Rudder
- Category set to Packaging
- Target version changed from 2.6.10 to 2.4.12
Also available in: Atom