The bundle service_ensure_stopped() has wrong result classes
The bundle service_ensure_stopped() has wrong result classes since they are based on the bundle service_check_running(). This bundle will create success class if the the service is up and repaired if not.
We want the opposite, so the we need a new bundle to invert result classes like #4316
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/26
- Assignee set to Jonathan CLARKE
- Pull Request changed from https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/26 to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/29
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:2ac758113cef43d3958b662545bacc046e51e0e7.
Applied in changeset commit:1bae49d8a19fbae3afc6ecddbb94aad76f01b064.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom