The relay server docs don't mention what do on nodes
The relay server doc section (http://www.rudder-project.org/rudder-doc-2.9/rudder-doc.html#relay-servers) is great, but it only tells you what do on the relay and root servers.
We should add a small section at the end to explain that you need to change the policy_server.dat file on nodes to point to the relay, and no longer to the root server.
Updated by Matthieu CERDA over 7 years ago
- Status changed from 8 to Pending technical review
- Assignee set to Benoît PECCATTE
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-doc/pull/82
PR is ready: https://github.com/Normation/rudder-doc/pull/82
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 7 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.10.8 and 2.11.5, which were released today (16/12/14)
- Announcement 2.10 2.11
- Changelog 2.10 2.11
- Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/