Process start date are displayed as "bad format" in Rudder web interface
Quite frequently, the "started on" column for the "processes" tab in node details view is full of "Bad format" in place of a date.
This can be due to two causes:
- we actually don't have the date, in which case we MUST display that information in place of "bad format",
- we had a date in the inventory report, but not in the the iso-8601 short format, what happens most of the time. In that case, we should just keep the date. Better to have something a human can try to parse with its brain than nothing at all.
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.6.11, which was released today.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2014-March/000077.html
- The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog26
- Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/