Bug #4400: Process start date are displayed as "bad format" in Rudder web interface
Process start date are not parsed correctly when parsing inventory file
Added by François ARMAND about 9 years ago.
Updated about 8 years ago.
Web - Nodes & inventories
That part is about the Fusion parsing part.
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ldap-inventory/pull/25
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset ldap-inventory:commit:f3a1c9581e25629f5c18a02d9b55053b65499d49.
Applied in changeset ldap-inventory:commit:5c8539d69b2083a4752ce8483863b01c014b53ba.
- Subject changed from Do not try to parse process starting date as a date to Process start date are not parsed correctly when parsing inventory file
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.6.11, which was released today.
- Category changed from 26 to Web - Nodes & inventories
Also available in: Atom