Cannot use service_ensure_running with service that have either different start command than their ps one, or when name is too broad
We cannot use service_ensure_running with process like auditd, because the "ps" will check for auditd, and match kauditd, and assume it is working
We need to add a bundle with a parameter for the path of the service in the ps output
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Jonathan CLARKE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/37
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset commit:285c36b113d5ee96ab649168196b16f7c1d415ad.
Applied in changeset commit:87f8004da2c9ebfa0831c4b0e0d69477011b972e.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Target version changed from 0.x to ncf-0.x
- Priority set to 0
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category set to Generic methods
Also available in: Atom