Bug #4481: Rudder should not complain if the license file for CFEngine Enterprise is not present
Remove the unnecessary licenses file creation for CFEngine Enterprise systems in the rudder-init script
After #4481, the licenses file is not necessary any more, and we can dismiss its creation when we are not using enterprise
Updated by Nicolas CHARLES over 9 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Jonathan CLARKE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/221
Updated by Jonathan CLARKE over 9 years ago
- Subject changed from Remove the unnecessary licenses file creation for Enterprise systems in the rudder-init script to Remove the unnecessary licenses file creation for CFEngine Enterprise systems in the rudder-init script
Clarifying title - don't want people thinking there is a "Rudder Enterprise"!!
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.6.11, which was released today.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2014-March/000077.html
- The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog26
- Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/