List of allowed network is not filled on Rudder 2.9
On Rudder 2.8, we introduced a new way to compute the allowed network (http://www.rudder-project.org/redmine/issues/4380)
However, for some reason, the merge 2.8 -> 2.9 did not include this modification !
Indeed, the code there https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/429/files does not appear in 2.9.
We need to reapply this modification, and understand why the merge failed
Updated by Nicolas CHARLES almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/445
PR is there:
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.9.3, which was released today.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2014-March/000078.html
- The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog29
- Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/