Optimization on LDAP requests (number of rules, ...) from home page
In the homepage of Rudder, we are doing some requests to bring general information to the user, i.e number of things (rules, nodes, etc).
We don't care about any attribute, so we could refrain to get them.
Updated by François ARMAND almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/446
(trivial) PR here: https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/446
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.6.11, which was released today.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2014-March/000077.html
- The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog26
- Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/