Missing property 'rudder.debug.nodeconfiguration.path' in configuration file
A new parameter appeared in the configuration file of Rudder.
Here is the content to add with the a migration script between 2.9 and 2.10
# # Debug Node Configuration parameters # # Node Configurations are all the parameters (global parameters, # applied rules/directives with their parameters, node information, etc) # contextualized for the node. They are the resources used to actually # generate promises for THAT node. # # By default, these information are only used internally by Rudder and # are not available to the user. But they may be needed in some cases, # for debugging. # # This option allows to define the directory where the node configurations # (in JSON format) will go. # # To enable the writing of node configurations, enable the logger # named "rudder.debug.nodeconfiguration" in logback.xml # rudder.debug.nodeconfiguration.path=/var/log/rudder/nodeConfigurations
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ about 6 years ago
- Category set to System integration
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee set to Nicolas CHARLES
- Parent task deleted (
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.10.0, which was released today.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2014-March/000085.html * The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog210 * Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/