User story #4553closed
Upgrade CFEngine version to 3.5.3
Considering the amount of changes to fix #4548 (basically, applying most of the changes from 3.5.3 to 3.5.2), we will rather upgrade CFEngine version to 3.5.3
Updated by Nicolas CHARLES over 8 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Jonathan CLARKE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-packages/pull/245
tested again CFEngine own testsuite, and ncf's
Updated by Matthieu CERDA over 8 years ago
I do pre-validate this PR, and also made sure that the 3.5.3 version of CFEngine was available at http://www.normation.com/tarball/cfengine-3.5.3.tar.gz.
Everything's in the green captain!
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.8.3, which was released today.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2014-March/000079.html
- The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog28
- Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/