Bug #4551: Initial logrotate configuration (from initial-promises) does not include recent fixes
Log file about non compliant reports is not managed by logrotate on Red Hat-like Rudder server
Issue #3073 added a logrotate configuration for the file /var/log/rudder/compliance/non-compliant-reports.log. It is missing in the RHEL version of the logrotate config.
Updated by Jonathan CLARKE almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Jonathan CLARKE to Matthieu CERDA
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/310
PR available for review: https://github.com/Normation/rudder-techniques/pull/310
Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.6.11, which was released today.
- The release announcement: http://www.rudder-project.org/pipermail/rudder-announce/2014-March/000077.html
- The full ChangeLog: http://www.rudder-project.org/foswiki/bin/view/System/Documentation:ChangeLog26
- Download information: https://www.rudder-project.org/site/get-rudder/downloads/