User story #4794
User story #4793: Datas in Rudder web interface table can now be refreshed
Refresh Rule table
like #4770, but for user story #4793. Add a way to refresh Rule datatable, so you can have new datas in that table without reloading the page
- Tracker changed from Bug to Enhancement
- Status changed from New to In progress
Refreshing works fine, need to reorder things like said in the small functional review made with Jon on Friday
reordrer table options: search in top left, refresh in top right corner with refreh icon, show x entries in middle bottom of the table
- Status changed from In progress to 10
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/509
Technical review ok !
Going to technical review https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/509
The technical part is simple, only make an ajax call back to take new data to refresh the table, clear the table, and put the new data in.
It needs #4771 to be merged before
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request changed from https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/509 to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/521
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 2.11.0~beta1 that was released yesterday.
- Tracker changed from Enhancement to User story
Also available in: Atom